My Daily Stretching Agenda:
- Jog for 10 minutes. This warms up your leg muscles, allowing the muscle fibers to loosen up.
- Stretch each hip flexor for five minutes (You may be surprised to find out that this is the main muscle that prevents you from getting the splits).
- Sit in a straddle position and stretch each hamstring for five minutes.
- Sit in a hurdle position and stretch each hamstring for five minutes.
- Perform 10 high kicks on each leg (This will also help stretch out your hamstrings, in addition to helping your kicks).